Choose the correct answer
1. Tony is…… He doesn’t feel comfortable with people.
a. easy-going b. sociable c. shy
2. I am very good ……English.
a. at b. for c. about
3. Dave is …… He must go on a diet.
a. fit b. overweight c. responsible
4. …….is a shaking of the ground
a. earthquake b. tornado c. hurricane
5. Big factories are responsible for water ……….
a. collection b. pollution c. аvalanch
6. You should play……. than yesterday.
a. the most carefully b. more carefully c. carefullier
7. He swims ….than the Canadian sportsman.
a. faster b. the fastest c. fast
8. When Sally was a child, she …. drink three glasses of milk per day.
a. be used to b. used to c. get used to
9. …. Canada is in ……..North America
a. The/the b. The/- c. -/the
10.“I enjoy travelling a lot,” said Jane.
a. Jane said that she enjoys travelling a lot.
b. Jane said that she enjoyed travelling a lot.
c. Jane said that she enjoy travelling a lot.